NYRB Reading Week



Ooh, look! The Literary Stew and Coffeespoons are hosting an NYRB Reading Week. This is like all my dreams come true!

nyrb

I am so excited... but what to read? I have a few in my NYRB TBR stack that I've been looking forward to:
Cassandra at the Wedding
A High Wind in Jamaica
Wish Her Safe at Home
Madame de Pompadour

But, I've also been meaning to pick up The Lonely Passion of Judith Hearne. So many choices! And now, the secret is to wait patiently until November 7, then let the NYRB madness begin!

nyrb blur

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

I'm in! Signing up for The Book of Ebenezer Le Page.

October 20, 2010 at 9:39 PM  
Anonymous d said...

'Cassandra at the Wedding' and 'A High Wind in Jamaica' are amazing books.

October 21, 2010 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger Astrid (Mrs.B) said...

That's great that your joining the NYRB week! I'm going to try to squeeze in Wish Her Safe at Home as well. Looking forward to reading your reviews!

October 24, 2010 at 1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home