Read-a-Thon Update: Hour Sixteen

Read-a-Thon hour sixteen

Currently reading: Just finished Miss Pettigrew Lives For a Day, about to start When You Reach Me

Pages read this hour: 52

Time spent reading this hour: 44 minutes

Consumed this hour: Water

Reading location this hour: Sofa

Pages read so far: 901

Total time spent reading: 725 minutes

Book completed so far:

  1. The Hunger Games
  2. Love and Rockets: New Stories No. 3
  3. Austenland
  4. Miss Pettigrew Lives For a Day


Wow, sixteen hours of reading! I am giving myself a pat on the back, for reals. I just looked at my stack of books and almost felt sad knowing that I wouldn't be able to read them all. 48-hour Read-a-Thon anyone?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Suzanne said...

I've been following you all day (I am a friend of Jenn's). Very inspirational!!! Thanks for sharing and good luck during the night.

October 9, 2010 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger Eliza said...

I just realized that this book is going to be book #51 for the year! That means after When You Reach Me, you'll only have to do one more to get to #52! Congratulations!
*\o/*
Go go go! Yeah!

October 9, 2010 at 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home