Read-a-Thon Update: Hour Fourteen

Currently reading: Miss Pettigrew Lives For a Day

Pages read this hour: 50

Time spent reading this hour: 45 minutes

Consumed this hour: Chinese herbs

Reading location this hour: Sofa

Pages read so far: 801

Total time spent reading: 639 minutes

Book completed so far:

  1. The Hunger Games
  2. Love and Rockets: New Stories No. 3
  3. Austenland


Read-a-Thon hour fourteen

Thoughtsicles: Ooh, I feel like I've caught my second wind. Probably the Chinese herbs I drank this hour. My body is in desperate need of some yang and some blood. Also, my spirit may have been bolstered by the prospect of pizza being delivered very soon. The sun has set, the sky is gorgeous and black and the rain is really coming down. I feel a dark and stormy night coming on...

And have I mentioned how delighted I am with Miss Pettigrew? I have? Well, let me just tell you again how terrific this book is. It's terrific!

3 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

This cheerleader is getting tired and will be off to bed soon, but I wanted to say once again Happy Readathon and have a great night!

October 9, 2010 at 8:01 PM  
Blogger librarianista said...

Maybe I should read that book. I thought the movie was just okay, despite my love for Frances McDormand.

October 9, 2010 at 8:02 PM  
Blogger arajane said...

Yes, definitely read it Hayden! I liked the movie, but the book is actually different and quite wonderful.

October 13, 2010 at 11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home