Read-a-Thon Update: Mid-Event Survey

Mid-Event Survey:
1. What are you reading right now?
Miss Pettigrew Lives For a Day
2. How many books have you read so far? Three!
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
When You Reach Me has been calling to me from the stack. But I've been saving it because I know it will be good. Also, The Haunting of Hill House because I'm looking forward to being scared.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
I refused several invitations to make this day happen. But otherwise I'm lucky in that my life can accommodate 24 straight hours of book reading.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Not a lot. Just a few minutes here and there. They were quite welcome, in fact.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
That the first 8 hours or so just flew by, and that I got insanely tired around hour 10.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Nothing so far!
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
Loving being a reader, but I might sign up to be a cheerleader next time. It sure is nice having such lovely folks leave sweet comments!
9. Are you getting tired yet?
Yes, indubitably. Just had to go stand outside in the rain for a spell to wake myself up.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
Moving around, managing caffeine consumption, talking to other human beings every now and then: these are all good things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home