Read-a-Thon Update: Hour Three

Currently reading: The Hunger Games

Pages read this hour: 70

Time spent reading this hour: 50 minutes

Consumed this hour: One cup of tea, one scone

Reading location this hour: Still (still!) on the living room sofa. I should really think about changing locations soon.

Pages read so far: 197

Total time spent reading: 153 minutes

Book completed so far: None!

Thoughtsicles: Seriously, how much do I love The Hunger Games?! Soooooooo much. And speaking of things I love, how much do I love having cheerleaders? It is maybe one of the best feelings in the world, having strangers leave such encouraging comments for me. I wish I could have cheerleaders in every part of my life. Thanks you guys!

Read-a-Thon hour 3

This is C's read, not mine. Bless his heart, he is reading (or, rather, finishing) Anna Karenina. His commitment really blows my mind.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin {pughs' news} said...

Yay! You're doing great. Keep up the reading! (do I sound like a cheerleader? hope so! I have no experience of such things...)

I love this idea of a read-a-thon. If I didn't have two little boys who were in constant need of my undivided attention, I would totally attempt to read all day today. It's rainy outside, I have laryngitis, and a day on the couch with a cup of tea and a stack of good books might be just what the doctor ordered!

The Hunger Games, huh? Everyone is talking about it. Might just have to put it on my list!

October 9, 2010 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

yeah...seriously. The Hunger Games is an awesome book. Glad you're reading it!

Tea and a scone sounds so good...I'm slurping down a latte as we speak :)

Anyway, hope the rest of your readathon goes smoothly, make sure to have fun!

happy reading.

October 9, 2010 at 8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home