Read-a-Thon Update: Hour Thirteen

Read-a-Thon hour thirteen

Currently reading: Miss Pettigrew Lives For a Day

Pages read this hour: 40

Time spent reading this hour: 35 minutes

Consumed this hour: Water

Reading location this hour: Bathtub!

Pages read so far: 751

Total time spent reading: 594 minutes

Book completed so far:

  1. The Hunger Games
  2. Love and Rockets: New Stories No. 3
  3. Austenland


Thoughtsicles: Taking a bath may have been a super smart move or a lethal move. It certainly kept me awake, but now that I'm out I'm in that noodley, warm, fuzzy, relaxed state, which may not be the best place to be. On the plus side, my somewhat sore lower half is feeling much better. Also, Miss Pettigrew's escapades are keeping me enthralled. So, yeah, I'll just keep on keeping on!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jan von Harz said...

Hour 14

I am heading off to bed but before I go I wanted to leave with one last cheer.

B-E-A-T, beat the clock! Dewey read-a-thon readers rock!

October 9, 2010 at 6:26 PM  
Blogger bellcurves said...

Go AraJane, go!! Just wanted to cheer you on. I love that you're doing this.

October 9, 2010 at 7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home