Read-a-Thon Update: Hour Seventeen

Read-a-Thon hour seventeen

Currently reading: When You Reach Me

Pages read this hour: 84 (hello, large print!)

Time spent reading this hour: 54 minutes

Consumed this hour: Nothing :-(

Reading location this hour: Sofa

Pages read so far: 985

Total time spent reading: 779 minutes

Book completed so far:

  1. The Hunger Games
  2. Love and Rockets: New Stories No. 3
  3. Austenland
  4. Miss Pettigrew Lives For a Day


Mind grapes: So if When You Reach Me can't keep me awake, nothing can. This book is the bee's knees, people. I love the simple and perfect writing. I love the strange mystery of the plot. I love the simple, everyday details.

Now strategerizing on when the best time is to brew up some coffee. Don't want any too early, but I am starting to feel sleepy again. Fantasizing about bed and how great it will feel to close my eyes. And IT'S ONLY 10:00! I usually don't even go to bed until at least midnight. Considering doing some old-school calisthenics in order to perk up again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home