Read-a-Thon Update: Hour Twentythree

Read-a-Thon hour twenty three

Currently reading: Interview With the Vampire

Pages read last hour: 24

Time spent reading this hour: Let's just say 30 minutes

Consumed this hour: Cold coffee

Reading location this hour: Sofa

Pages read so far: 1289

Total time spent reading: 959 minutes

Book completed so far:

  1. The Hunger Games
  2. Love and Rockets: New Stories No. 3
  3. Austenland
  4. Miss Pettigrew Lives For a Day
  5. When You Reach Me
  6. Y: The Last Man, Vol. 3


Mind grapes: Oh noooooes! I am so tired and want to throw in the towel now, but there's just an hour left and that would be the saddest thing in the world. The vampire story is good, but no match for my sleepy bobble-head act. I will try to at least stay awake until 4:30, which is when I woke this morning to get the scones going. That's 24 hours of something, right?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jan von Harz said...

Hour 24 The End

Oh the places you went today
The people you did meet
Your books were your gateway
Adventure your retreat.

And for most of it I followed
As you read and read so more
This day is now tomorrow
It’s time for you to sleep!

You have done so great I am in awe!

October 10, 2010 at 4:26 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

You lasted a LOT longer than I did! When my head got fuzzy, I knew it was time to throw in the towel! WTG! You did an awesome job!

Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

October 10, 2010 at 5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home