Read-a-Thon Update: Hour Twentytwo

Read-a-Thon hour twenty two

Currently reading: Finished Y: The Last Man, Vol. 3, starting Interview With the Vampire

Pages read last hour: 67

Time spent reading this hour: 35 minutes (though really, it's so hard to tell what with the continual nodding off)

Consumed this hour: Coffee? Some cake?

Reading location this hour: Sofa

Pages read so far: 1265

Total time spent reading: 929 minutes

Book completed so far:

  1. The Hunger Games
  2. Love and Rockets: New Stories No. 3
  3. Austenland
  4. Miss Pettigrew Lives For a Day
  5. When You Reach Me
  6. Y: The Last Man, Vol. 3


Mind grapes: Being awake and reading for 22 straight hours makes for stupid typos that I, even in my insane sleep deprived stupor, am still unable to forgive myself for. So yeah. Sorry for the slop here. But I'm sure you understand. And when I say "you," I mean the future, unforgiving, me who will be reading this tomorrow.

I love Y: The Last Man, by the way. Such a great graphic novel/comic. Essential premise is that a plague wipes out every single man on earth except for one guy (and his monkey) and what happens to him as a result. Lots of action, pretty pictures, good story. Great Read-a-Thon pick. Thanks to my pal JenB for recommending it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lance Sleuthe said...

I loved Y:The Last Man too! When I was reading them the bound volumes were still coming out, so I actually had to wait--sometimes months--for the next one. I've got 'em all if you want to borrow.

October 11, 2010 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger arajane said...

Thanks! I may take you up on that. I really am enjoying it.

October 13, 2010 at 11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home