Read-a-Thon Update: Hour Twentyone

Read-a-Thon hour twenty one
Currently reading: Y: The Last Man, Vol. 3

Pages read last hour: 100

Time spent reading this hour: 40 minutes

Consumed this hour: Coffee!

Reading location this hour: Home again and on the sofa

Pages read so far: 1198

Total time spent reading: 894 minutes

Books completed so far:

  1. The Hunger Games
  2. Love and Rockets: New Stories No. 3
  3. Austenland
  4. Miss Pettigrew Lives For a Day
  5. When You Reach Me


Mind grapes: This last hour I started strong, but I've been dozing off for the past 10 minutes or so. I'm doing my level best to stay up, but this might be it for me. I'll try to finish this graphic novel, I'll put my all into it, but I can't make any promises. This little reader is sooooo tired!

2 Comments:

Blogger Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I'm happily (and barely) awake. I hope you are, too.

October 10, 2010 at 2:47 AM  
Blogger Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Although the sun has gone to bed
There's still a lot that needs be read
You're doing fine, you're doing great
Did you think you could stay up this late?

Maybe some invigorating stretches will help those sleepies go away a bit? Only 2 hours to go!

October 10, 2010 at 3:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home