Read-a-Thon Update: Hour Sixteen

Read-a-Thon hour sixteen

Currently reading: Bossypants

Pages read last hour: 61

Time spent reading this hour: 45 minutes

Consumed this hour: Pasta salad

Reading location: Sofa

Pages read so far: 847

Total time spent reading: 671 minutes

Books completed so far: A Gate at the Stairs, The Other Side of the Island, Betsy-Tacy, Zombie Spaceship Wasteland, Mrs. 'Arris Goes to Paris

Well, consider me charmed by Mrs. 'Arris Goes to Paris! I picked this up last year, maybe, at Powell's purely because the cover was so sweet and am happy now that I did. This is great Read-a-Thon fodder what with the sweet story, happy characters, charming illustrations and lovely moral.

Even happier, C just surprised me by downloading Tina Fey's Bossypants onto the iPad, so I've dived right into that. This is the first book I've read on an iPad and so far it's a pretty great experience. Also, there is now ice cream for me to consume.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home