Read-a-Thon Update: Hour Fourteen

Read-a-Thon hour fourteen

Currently reading: Mrs. 'Arris Goes to Paris

Pages read last hour: 44

Time spent reading this hour: 35 minutes

Consumed this hour: Chips and guacamole!

Reading location: My trusty sofa

Pages read so far: 723

Total time spent reading: 576 minutes

Books completed so far: A Gate at the Stairs, The Other Side of the Island, Betsy-Tacy, Zombie Spaceship Wasteland

Happy to have chosen this delightful little book. And happy to have some delicious snacks by my side. I think the outside time did me good, I'm much less sleepy than I was this afternoon and feeling more comfortable. Have I mentioned that I'm pregnant? And that sitting hurts my tailbone? And that I can't lie flat or on my stomach? And that I have to get up and pee every half hour? Oh wait, I probably have. Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home