Read-a-Thon Update: Hour Eight

Read-a-Thon hour eight

Currently reading: Betsy-Tacy

Pages read last hour: 71

Time spent reading this hour: 45 minutes

Consumed this hour: Field roast, cheese and cracker snack plate

Reading location: Sofa party continues!

Pages read so far: 415

Total time spent reading: 351 minutes

Books completed so far: A Gate at the Stairs, The Other Side of the Island

Do I feel a little sheepish that I am essentially reading a children's book right now? Sure. Is that preventing me from enjoying it? Not at all! I have wanted to read these books for ages, and I have a more urgent desire now that I know I will having a daughter of my own in a couple of short months. I feel slightly more fortified having had a little snack plate of field roast, cheddar and some crackers, and happy to have finished another book (even if the ending felt a bit rushed). One third of the way there!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home