Read-a-Thon Eve

Read-a-Thon stack

Yay, another Read-a-Thon is nearly upon us! I'll admit, I'm probably not as prepared for this go-around. I will blame that on my pregnant belly and super-fatigue from having taught all day today. And (again being totally honest) I wasn't really thinking about which books I wanted to read ahead of time, so this stack is culled from what was just lying around the house. You may recognize some books in there that I didn't get around to last Read-a-Thon... perhaps they will be more appealing this time?

And I'm still doubting my capacity to make it as long as I did last time. This pregnant body tells me that when it's time to sleep, it's really time to sleep. And I have no caffeine on my side this time, either. Double yikes! But otherwise I've cleared my day of all distractions, and just having the luxury of spending time at home with a stack of books is enough to make my giddy with excitement.

See you all at 5am!

1 Comments:

Blogger bellcurves said...

Good luck and have fun! Can't wait to check in and see how you did (or are doing) w/ all the books.

April 9, 2011 at 6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home