Read-a-Thon Update: Hour Six

Read-a-Thon hour six

Currently reading: The Other Side of the Island

Pages read last hour: 76

Time spent reading this hour: 55 minutes

Consumed this hour: Water

Reading location: I have not budged from the sofa

Pages read so far: 278

Total time spent reading: 259 minutes

Books completed so far: A Gate at the Stairs

Thoughtsicles: Ah, a good, long stretch of mostly uninterrupted reading! I think I'm enjoying my book, but unsure where it's going. Or maybe I know exactly where it's going. Either way, I feel nervous for this book. Hmph.

2 Comments:

Blogger Helena Sparrow said...

Rah Rah Sis Boom Bah Show that book you're readin' who's boss!

April 9, 2011 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger katrina said...

I love the little pictures. Enjoy the rest of your reading

April 9, 2011 at 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home