Read-a-Thon Update: Hour One

Read-a-Thon hour one

Currently reading: A Gate at the Stairs

Pages read last hour: 44

Time spent reading this hour: 50 minutes

Consumed this hour: Two cups of decaf tea

Reading location: Sofa

Pages read so far: 44

Total time spent reading: 50 minutes

Books completed so far: None!

Thoughtsicles: This is lovely. Sure, I'm pretty sleepy, but the house is so quiet, and the birds are going crazy outside and my tea tastes great. And Lorrie Moore is, as always, totally killing it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hellos from across the country! I lived in Seattle for about 21 years and miss it still, but happy to find a Seattleite to cheer on. Hope you will have a wonderful time today!

April 9, 2011 at 6:16 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

WTG! I'm leaving off to take a study break, then to a test, but I'll be back! Good luck on the rest of the challenge!

April 9, 2011 at 6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home