Read-a-Thon Update: Hour Seven

Read-a-Thon hour seven

Currently reading: The Other Side of the Island

Pages read last hour: 66

Time spent reading this hour: 47 minutes

Consumed this hour: Water

Reading location: Sofa party!

Pages read so far: 344

Total time spent reading: 306 minutes

Books completed so far: A Gate at the Stairs

Thoughtsicles: I have a reading buddy now! C has joined me on the sofa with his fancy Russian novel (NYRB, no less!) and I am still plugging away at The Other Side of the Island. Wishing now that I had better snacks on hand because I am seriously hungry. Reading is hard work, don't you know?

1 Comments:

Blogger Florinda said...

I'm here from the cheer squad - looks like you're having an excellent Readathon so far! Keep it up, and keep on readin'!

April 9, 2011 at 12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home