Read-a-Thon Update: Hour Twelve

Mid-Event Survey:

Read-a-Thon hour twelve

1. What are you reading right now?
Zombie Spaceship Wasteland by Patton Oswalt

2. How many books have you read so far?
Three

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Honestly I have no idea what I'm going to read next. Just taking it one book at a time.

4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
I pretty much turned down every offer of going out or doing something fun today. Because nothing is as fun as the Read-a-Thon!

5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Not really. Though an interruption sounds kind of nice right now. Maybe I should call my mom back.

6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
Just how insanely tired I am compared to last time. I'm sure it's just the fact that I'm pregnant, but wow. So tired.

7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Nope! I'm loving it.

8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
I should have prepared more this time around. I have food in the house, but didn't really stock up on good snacks. In fact, C just went out for food because I really needed some more ice cream. And chips. I also should have given my book choices some more thought, but so far it's working out pretty good.

9. Are you getting tired yet?
Indubitably.

10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
Taking an hour to read while soaking in the bath is pretty rejuvenating. Highly recommended.

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

The tub is my favorite reading location! Good luck as we head into the last nine hours! :)

April 9, 2011 at 6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home