Read-a-Thon Update: Hour Seventeen

Read-a-Thon hour seventeen

Currently reading: Bossypants

Pages read last hour: 34

Time spent reading this hour: 35 minutes

Consumed this hour: Cherry vanilla ice cream

Reading location: Sofa

Pages read so far: 881

Total time spent reading: 706 minutes

Books completed so far: A Gate at the Stairs, The Other Side of the Island, Betsy-Tacy, Zombie Spaceship Wasteland, Mrs. 'Arris Goes to Paris

Thoughtsicles: I'm not sure why I'm sharing the disaster that is our kitchen right now, but it seemed like a good idea when I took the picture. Anyhows, this is the aftermath that is Read-a-Thon.

Also, Bossypants is just continuing to validate my crush on Tina Fey.

Also, I started this hour with all the energy in the world, but quickly crashed. Could it be the ice cream? Or maybe just the fact that I am tired? I think I am headed for bed to do some more reading there, and see if nature takes its course. If you don't hear from me, you can probably guess what happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home