Read-a-Thon Update: Hour Eighteen

Read-a-Thon hour eighteen

Currently reading: Bossypants

Pages read last hour: 27

Time spent reading this hour: 30 minutes

Consumed this hour: Just words

Reading location: Bed!

Pages read so far: 908

Total time spent reading: 736 minutes

Books completed so far: A Gate at the Stairs, The Other Side of the Island, Betsy-Tacy, Zombie Spaceship Wasteland, Mrs. 'Arris Goes to Paris

Thoughtsicles: Still awake! Thanks to the hilarity of Ms. Fey. Or perhaps my desire to try to make it to 1000 pages before I throw in the towel. Or maybe it's the sweet sounds of the Swing Years on KUOW keeping me going. Either way, I'm cozy and happy and still plugging away.

3 Comments:

Blogger Artfulmama said...

I love Tina fey. I'd love to know what you thought about the book!

April 10, 2011 at 12:06 AM  
Blogger Maree said...

Going great!!! *\o/*

April 10, 2011 at 2:46 AM  
Blogger Pétra said...

I started following this blog just in time for your 24 hour read-a-thon. I need to look back and figure out where this crazy idea came from but I love it! Hope you are sleeping in now.

April 10, 2011 at 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home