Book Fifty: Mockingjay

Mockingjay, Suzanne Collins



So really, I finished this a day or so after finishing Catching Fire. I just couldn't stop. In fact, I probably can't even tell you where one book ended and the other began since I downloaded Mockingjay at about 3am directly after finishing the last one. What else do I have to say? I did love this, really I did, but all that action near the end almost crossed the line into ridiculous for me. And, even though I'm a pretty good visualizer of books, I had a very hard time picturing all of that craziness in the Capitol. But then, at the very end, the book won me back with those last few lines. I honestly didn't quite see any of what happened coming. So either I'm really slow or this was a great book.

And so as not to give away any spoilers to the three remaining people on the planet who haven't read this, I will end there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home