Book Twentyone: Living Dead in Dallas

Living Dead in Dallas, Charlaine Harris



You know how people do movie remakes? Like, even just a few years after the original has come out? Well, I think they should do book rewrites. Because these Sookie Stackhouse books are halfway decent stories, but this has to be the worst writing of all time. She is simultaneously boring and confusing. Any monkey with a typewriter could tell these stories with more eloquence and style.

And that is why I nominate any monkey with a typewriter to rewrite this series. So I can read it and get on with the story (and more Eric) and not have to groan every other page at the ridiculously clunky prose.

But don't judge me if the next book that shows up here is the next book in the series. I just can't help myself.

Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home