Book Twentythree: Kill You Twice

Kill You Twice, Chelsea Cain

Whereas the previous installment in this series was mostly ridiculous, this one is mostly disgusting. I mean, I know these books are supposed to be gory, but this one really got to me. This was, like, seriously gross. There are some scenes I just can't get out of my head, and it's even been over a month since I finished it. Perhaps that's because in this one, Gretchen Lowell is back, or rather, a seeming copycat of hers is killing people all over Portland and Archie thinks it's a good idea to visit Gretchen in prison. Sure Archie, sure. And Susan obviously can't help but get involved again, too.

I know I'll forget saying this when the next book comes out, but right now I just can't imagine reading another. They are good for this genre, but just way too nasty for the delicate little flower that I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home