The 24-Hour Read-a-Thon



I just bit the bullet and signed up for Dewey's 24-Hour Read-a-Thon! Yay! Ever since I read about it last year on my most favorite book blog (and ok, probably the only other book blog I actually read) I've been obsessed with the idea and knew I wanted to take part next go-around. I now have it written down in my calendar and am thinking about the books I want to read for the day (or, rather, trying to figure out which books will best keep me interested and awake). Sure, I'm freaked out, and sure, I know my sad old self probably won't be able to stay awake for the entire 24 hours, but I will still be happy to try.

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Good luck in the read-a-thon! Like you, I know I won't be able to stay awake the entire 24 hours, HOWEVER, the last book on my list is "The Girl Who Played With Fire", so I'm HOPING that I'll be so enthralled with it that I forget to sleep for a while! LOL!

Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

October 8, 2010 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger arajane said...

Thank you for all your lovely comments, Julie! I'll be sure to check in with you tomorrow and see how you're faring. As for The Girl Who Played With Fire, I loved it and am sure it will keep you up until the wee hours.

October 8, 2010 at 6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home