Book Thirtyfive: The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest, Stieg Larsson



Oof. I wanted to enjoy this, I really did. It started off with a bang, but for me the explosion swiftly died down to a smolder. Pages 75 through 450 were pretty much a slog. Too much conspiracy-this and secret-government-agency-that for my tastes. More good action at the end, but it was a serious chore for me to finish this one.

I wonder if I would have been happier if Stieg Larsson lived to write the next episode in this series? Would I have been more or less satisfied? There are still lots of open ends here, but most of the main plot points from books two and three have been nicely resolved. Could we have moved on from all this yawn-inducing big-time government coverup stuff? Hmmm... Maybe Zombie Stieg can answer my questions?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home