Book Twentyseven: Anne of the Island

Anne of the Island, L.M. Montgomery



I don't know what it is, but when summer rolls around the first thing I want to do is read the next Anne of Green Gables book. (Technically it's not summer here in Seattle quite yet, but we're so on the verge and the feeling is there.) In fact, I find myself looking forward to the season (a season which is typically my least favorite of the four) just because it's captured so well by Anne's spirit. Reading this one made me feel particularly sentimental because I couldn't help but imagine my own little girl reading these books. Honestly, just thinking of that prospect choked me up a little.

Oh man, I have got to birth this baby soon. These hormones are killing me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home