Book Three: Evil at Heart

Evil at Heart , Chelsea Cain



I know, I know! I can't believe I persist in reading these either. I think this may be the end of my serial killer/thriller/mystery kick for a while. I need to feel like an intelligent human being, one who consumes more than just stories about sexy serial killers, body mutilation, blood, more blood, heads and eyeballs not where they should be, kinky sex and the like.

In terms of where this one falls in the Gretchen Lowell trilogy so far, I'd say it's a bit better than the second, not quite as good as the first. But isn't that always how it is?

1 Comments:

Blogger Post Grad Hair Cut said...

I work in a museum that used to be the city morgue. This sounds right up my alley.

January 25, 2010 at 3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home