Book Twentytwo: The Greatest Thing Since Sliced Bread

The Greatest Thing Since Sliced Bread, Don Robertson



Last night I was so tired. It was late and I knew I had to be up early, but when I got into bed--fully intending to only read for a few minutes before falling asleep--I couldn't put this book down and get to sleep. I was nearing the end of the book, with perhaps about 50 pages left, and all the tension that was building towards the thing that you knew was going to happen finally broke and that thing finally did happen and the book took off in this amazing cascade of events and people and thoughts and scenes.

So needless to say today I am very tired, but happy I got to finally finish this beautifully written, sweet, simple (or is it complex? oh boy, i'm not sure) novel. Which, until it was chosen for my bookclub, I had never heard of before. Have you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home