Wherein My Brain Nearly Explodes With Excitement For a Second Time

I know it's a bit silly, but I freaked out with excitement upon discovering that the NYRB blog gives me a shout out! My only regret is that they quoted me before I fixed the text (I realized a few weeks ago that it's New York Review Books and not New York Review of Books)... ah well. I am probably outing myself as a major dork but this just might be the highlight of my month, dare I say my year? Thanks NYRB!

And while I'm being ridiculously excited, I thought I might also point out how I am very much on target to actually finish 52 books this year. In fact, I've already read five more books this year than I did last year. Double yay for me!

3 Comments:

Blogger librarianista said...

Woo hoo! You are famous.

October 28, 2008 at 12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very Exciting!

November 6, 2008 at 5:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, Ara Jane! You may have inspired me to read more than the New Yorker this year. Yay to you!

Stephanie

December 6, 2008 at 7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home