Book Nineteen: Forever

Forever, Judy Blume



I love love love my book club for picking books like this. When I read this book back when I was, I don't know, 12 or 13, it made me feel so dirty. Before I picked it up again I kind of thought that it would be tame compared to what I remembered. But, holy crap, this book is still dirty! I know it's about sex, but do they have to have sex that much? It also had that super sad sex vibe like Fast Times at Ridgemont High. You know, like every scene had "Somebody's Baby" by Jackson Browne playing behind it. Honestly, when I finished this book while I was between patients today, my eyes welled up a little bit. I had to take a moment to collect myself before stepping back into the room. Oh, how I adore Judy Blume.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home