Book Eleven: My Custom Van

My Custom Van: And 50 Other Mind-Blowing Essays that Will Blow Your Mind All Over Your Face, Michael Ian Black



Super funny, stupid silliness. Or maybe silly stupidness. Just the kind of book I needed to read right now. You might know Michael Ian Black from his stand-up comedy, "Stella", "The State", Wet Hot American Summer or, one of my favorite movies, The Baxter. Standout essays included "What I Would Be Thinking If I Were Billy Joel Driving to a Holiday Party Where I Knew There Was Going to Be a Piano," "Hey, David Sedaris--Why Don't You Just Go Ahead and Suck It?" "Vampires--Good for the Economy?" "Using the Socratic Method to Determine What It Would Take for Me to Voluntarily Eat Dog Shit for the Rest of My Life," "A Series of Letters to the First Girl I Ever Fingered," "Testing the Infinite Monkey Probability Theorem," and "Lewis Black Hates Candy Corn: A Rebuttal."

T'wasome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home